Thursday, November 1, 2007

Summary of Thoughts (Thing #23)

Well, I have finally come to thing #23. There were many great things that I have learned. I really enjoyed Flickr and mashups. I have thought of some great ideas of things that I can do with photos that I can use for Christmas gifts. I am not sure if this had really changed my lifelong learning goals; however, it has given me some insight to what is out there.

I was definitely surprised to see that so many people are out there doing a lot of these "new" technologies. Also, I was very suprised at how much of their own work people are willing to share with the general public.

I liked the way that the program was presented. Self paced learning is great for an organization like ours. We were all able to do a "thing" or two whenever our busy schedules will allow.

No comments: